Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Outta This World Valentine

I've been thinking of creative ways for kids 
to send fun, unique Valentine's to their friends. I came up with this Outta This World valentine that is just THAT....Outta This World! 
I love them! 



You can attach Fun Size or Mini Milky Ways in the open space to the side and...TA DAH! Done!

 

Kids will LOVE them!

If you'd like to make these with your kids, I've attached a FREE printable! Please do not distribute or sell! All printables on my blog are for personal use only!

Click on the image. Then right click on the image and choose "Save image as" and Save it to your computer. 
Open it in PowerPoint or Word. Print! 
*Printing on Cardstock works best!*




Happy Crafting!








Thanks to My Cute Graphics for the graphics!





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...