Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top 3 Faves this Week


These 3 things are part of my daily/nightly...heck...all day ritual! I can't get enough of them!!!! 

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pomegranate EOS lip balm. They come in other flavors like Blueberry Acai, Strawberry Sorbet, Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew (YUM!!), Tangerine and Lemon Drop.
**If you'd rather not order online, you can also get them at Target and Wal Mart next time you're in there!!**

They're 95% organic and 100% all-natural for that kissable pout! ;)

2. I use these Yes To Grapefruit exfoliating wipes to remove my make-up at night or to just clean my face when it feels yucky. I have also tried them in the Blueberry and Cucumbers but the Grapefruit is still my fave! Also available in Carrots and Tomato (so weird to me! ha!). Petroleum, SLS and Paraben Free! It even won a 2013 Women's Health Beauty Award!!

**You can also get them at Ulta, Wal Mart, Target and most beauty/cosmetic stores!**

3. I have tried many lotions and this JR Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey is just the BEST! It smells fantastic...I could eat it! Maybe not, but you get the point! ;) You have to try it out!! It also comes in Vanilla, Mango, Lemon Cream, Lavender, Grapefruit and Aloe & Green Tea. It's also 100% Natural!!!

**I buy mine at Target!**




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...