Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Non-Candy Valentine's

Since Valentine’s Day is on February 14th, here are...
14 Non-Candy Valentine Exchange Ideas with FREE Printables!

Click on the highlighted link to be directed to the page!


(You’re welcome!) 


1.  Valentine, You Make My Heart Bounce by The Gaines Gang
2. Blowing Valentine Kisses Your Way by The Mother Huddle


4. Color Your Heart Out by Our Best Bites


5. I've Had My Eye On You by Dandee
6. You Make My Heart Glow by Kommunicated.com


8. "Doh" You Want To Be My Valentine? by The Wilson World


9. Valentine, You Rule by Re: located Living
10. I Think You Are Just Write by Bits of Everything


11. You're A-Maze-ing by Rook No. 17
12. You Make My Heart Race by Detailed Oriented Diva


13. I Think You're Really Sharp by The Crafting Chicks
14. Sip Sip Hooray by Kinzie's Kreations


Happy Crafting!




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...