Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Fave Make-Up Bag






I have been looking for a make-up bag that's cute, 
functional and not expensive. 
The one I have is really small and all of my stuff keps falling out of it...plus, my Bare Minerals powder (that I dropped and broke! Oops!)  leaked inside and everything is POWDERY! 
Kinda disgusting!

Oh, and also, I left the bag in my car this past summer and my lip stick melted and the cap somehow came off so I had lipstick everywhere inside my make-up bag! AWESOME!

I am pretty frugal....borderline cheap. I like nice things but I don't
mind waiting until they are on sale (or clearance) and then I snatch them up! That's just how I operate. It gives me warm fuzzies inside
when I score a good deal on something cute! 

All of the make-up bags I've seen are cute...but small. Or, cute and super expensive! Some have been cute, small and cheap. 
I'm still talking about make-up bags! haha! 

Anyway, I went into my FAVORITE STORE IN THE WHOLE WORLD: Target!!!!! Since I like to walk through EVERY aisle in that store (just to make sure I'm not missing a good deal), I found this Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Train Case for $19.99! Sweet!
It's not on sale but the print is super cute and it has a lot of space for more make-up! Because that's just what we all need, right? ;)
The answer is, YES!!!, by the way!


The train case is available in different prints and you'll also find an entire collection of cosmetic bags from Orla Kiely!! 
Check them out!












No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...