Wednesday, January 15, 2014

National Popcorn Day

I can't even begin to explain my excitement over...


Did you know...

Americans eat around 17 billion quarts of popcorn every year! 
This amount would fill the Empire State Building 18 times!! 

I LOVE POPCORN!!! Actually, I'm a little obsessed with it! My favorite is Kettle Corn....I could eat it ALL DAY!

Anyone with me on this one? Or am I just crazy?

Anyway, my family will totally be celebrating this awesome day. I'll probably just eat popcorn for all three meals! ha! ;)

I found these really cute crafts to do with the kiddos for my new favorite day of the year....next to my birthday, of course!


Save those toilet paper rolls!
Check out My Very Educated Mother for this neat 
Corn on the Cob craft!





This Popcorn Lamb craft is ADORABLE!! 
Haley will love it, I just know it!
Go to Free N Fun Easter for the FREE printable and instructions!
(Just ignore that it says Easter!) hee hee!

National Popcorn Day won't be complete without a recipe....so here's one that I'm going to try!


I found it at Add A Pinch!
Hopefully mine turns out as yummy as this picture makes it look!

I hope you enjoy National Popcorn Day this Sunday! 
If you decide to celebrate this day as well, take some pictures and email them to me! I'd love to post them!

Happy Eating...and Crafting!





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...